Followers

Monday, April 29, 2019

Recap of Social Media Strategies

Social Media Strategies was a book that taught many new things about how the social media world works. The book itself appears to be full of useless information on the outside but is full of a surplus of useful information. Typically I am not a fan of read books full of long text which made me dread having to read this book. However, due to the relevance of social media to my major I ended up enjoying the read quite a bit. Though there were a few chapters about metrics and math that we long and boring, most chapters were every enlightening.

One of the most interesting parts of the book came before even starting the reading. Each chapter include a reading from a social media expert that gave some insight to what the chapter would be covering. I found this to be an interesting and helpful way to transition readers into the information. It showed how great having a life in the social media world could be.

Social media is growing every day and it is important that we understand as much of it as possible before we enter the real world after college and this book is an amazing resource to do so. I am extremely thankful to have this book as a resource and be able to use this in my future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment