Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Dublin Irish Festival Infographic

This past week I took the time to work on a infographic for the City of Dublin, Ohio. More specifically the Dublin Irish Festival. The reason I choose this organization is because I am from Columbus and only live 10 minutes from the festival. I have been there on several occasions and always have a good time, so I figured that writing about this organization would be a lot of fun and I would have a better respect for the festival.

Making an infographic was a new experience for me and though I did learn a great amount from the experience, it was not an easy task for me. First of all, I want to say infographic are an extremely useful tool and images are a great way to show information in a fun and creative way. However, I quickly learned that I am not a very creative person when it comes down to doing infographics and that made this assignment difficult for me. I found it to be very confusing and I struggled to get the site we used to work properly for me.

I would like to make more infographic in my field in the future, but I will definitely need more practice before I am ready to make a professional infographic for a company I am working with.

1 comment:

  1. Making an infographic was also a new experience for me. I think I learned a lot about infographics by actually having to do one for an assignment and I can not wait to do another one in the future.

    ReplyDelete