Followers

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Europe Round Two

Coming up here in a few months I will be making my return to Europe. More Specifically I will be heading to Germany, Austria and Switzerland. My freshman year, I took a trip to Greece and Italy with the Ohio Northern football team and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. We were able to tour the cities, eat a unique cuisine and tough young kids how to player American football.

So, one last time I will be getting to experience it again in new countries. The first trip I made some of my best friend that I have today and they are going back with me!

One of the things I am most excited for is the city of Interlaken. It is a city for tourist and is full of fun activities and adventures to go on. The activity I want to partake in is canyoning. Canyoning is propelling through canyons full of water slides, waterfalls and water-pools. All of which you can slide down, jump off and jump in.

The trip involves much more than canyoning though, we have the opportunity to teach others how to play the sport we loves and the current players get a chance to compete against another European team. The Allgau Comets. Overall I am extremely excited to explore a new place to myself, surrounded by good friends.

1 comment:

  1. Traveling around the world seems like such an incredible experience, i personally have never been out of the country but would love to some day.

    ReplyDelete