Followers

Sunday, February 17, 2019

My Top 5 Blogs I Found





Image result for blogs
Blogging has quickly become a staple for social media strategy and there is blogs everywhere that provide advice for those in the industry or just an interesting in blogging. If you are tired of seeing what people are eating for dinner and what to learn some new things about social media, check out these five blog spots.

1. TechCrunch

TechCrunch is an international site that provides viewers with all kinds of different resources to use. One of their best resources is a section that is constantly being updated in order to provide the most accurate social media help.

2. Inc.com

This is a great site that much like TechCrunch, offers a large diversity of topics, however, Inc.com focuses more on the business side of things. If you are interested in a blog that gives great social media marketing advice and has some interesting information. This is the blog for you!

3. Social Media Today

Social Media Today is a blog platform that takes everything there is about social media and places it onto one site for our viewing. They cover anything from news all the way to popular topics on the hottest social media sites. Great for those who are just trying to find something to catch their eye.

4. SocialMouths

Out of all the blog sites I have seen, this has to be the most interesting to me.  This blog is independently owned and purpose to help smaller companies and individuals grow their social media presence. They provide a great amount of knowledge on how to expand already existing social media accounts into successful business resource. Although with it being a privately owned blog spot he is currently have technological issues, which can be an issue with smaller blog sites.

5. Rebekah Radice

The final blog that I think is worth a follow is Rebekah Radice. She is a very talented digital marketer. She provides her followers with in-depth guides on how to sell product and promote a brand through social media. With how fast our society is moving to this style of business I believe she is provide a very unique and informative blog.

Those are five blogs that I found to be very insightful and entertaining to me. What are some of your favorite blog sites? Comment below and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Ever since I started taking this class about social media, I've gotten more and more interested in checking out the many different types of blogs that are out there on the internet. All of these blogs you've shared look pretty interesting to me. I'll make sure that I check them out as soon as I can!

    ReplyDelete