Followers

Monday, February 25, 2019

Live-Tweet Assignment

Image result for ohio northern indoor track

This past weekend I did a live-tweet event at the Indoor Track & Field OAC championship meet. If you wish to take a look my twitter is @alex_eblin and follow me if you wish. I am not a very big track and field fan due to hatred of having to run nor do I know much about it but, overall it was a very interesting event to watch. There were people of from all the OAC schools there and it had a atmosphere that screamed excitement.

The live-tweeting itself proved to be very difficult for me. Not because it was a lot of work or boring to do, rather it was due from my lack of knowledge of the spot. Trying to figure out what the terms mean in a high speed event is a difficult task to handle.

Overall it was a learning experience and I am actually glad I choose this event over one I would be more comfortable with. It proved to teach me a lot of new things and gave me a new amount of respect for the people who play the sport.

1 comment:

  1. I thought about live tweeting this event too, I like you am not one who enjoys much running but I thought this would be a fun event to live tweet with all the different events and the fast paced nature of a lot of the events.

    ReplyDelete