Followers

Sunday, January 20, 2019

My Time at Northern

Hello, my name is Alex Eblin and I am a senior at Ohio Northern University. My hometown is Columbus, Ohio which is roughly an hour and an half drive from campus. I am studying Sport Management at Ohio Northern and the reason I choose this major is my because of my passion for sports and business. Even though Ohio Northern has a great Sport Management program, a big reason for coming here was to play football. I have grown up playing the sport and it has been an honor to play here. After school I want to move back to Columbus and attend Ohio State to get my Master's. However, I will miss the feeling of Ohio Northern that comes from it being a small tight-knit community.

With football taking up a large part of my life I have learned many lessons from playing. My first time playing was in elementary school, playing flag football and continued playing all the way up through high school. At first I was not sure if I would play in college so when the opportunity presented itself I was extremely excited. Football here introduced me to many new friends and I am very grateful to have met them. The best part was that it kept me busy and forced me to keep on top of my grades which is important and I will miss that.

Now that football is done I have a lot more time to pursue other interest such as basketball, video games and Netflix. Although these things are all fun activities, they will not compare to football.

No comments:

Post a Comment